We’ve been thinking about ways to streamline the membership process to reduce admin and make life easier for you by having one date for renewals. As of January 2013 membership will be valid until Jan 2014 and the price for your membership will be £50.
The increase in membership fees will cover our costs in hosting the meetings including room hire and the running of the website. Your membership to Women in Business West Kent includes:
Monthly events at no additional cost + an informative presentation
- Opportunities to be a speaker at our meetings
- Opportunity to network with over 60 members
- Brand promotion via the website, blog & social media
- Different featured member on our home page each month
- Private Facebook group access
- Access to our LinkedIn group
- Opportunities to be part of the committee
Guest fees will be £10 from January 2013 and there will be no limit on the number of meetings they can attend. Emma has added a PayPal button to the events page so that non-members can pay securely online prior to the event.
We’d also like to offer everyone the opportunity to renew or join now at £50 which includes all the above benefits until Jan 2014; so if you’re thinking of joining Women in Business West Kent then join us today and get November’s event FREE. You can pay your membership fees directly into our bank account or use the PayPal option on the website.