David Hill guided us through some exercises and gave us lots of tips on how to use the law of attraction in everyday life at the November meeting of Women in Business West Kent.
We learned how the brain works and some exercises we can all do every day to relax and be more aware of ourselves and how we are feeling
David’s top tips
- Your brain gets tired as the day progresses to work on the most important or difficult things when you first get up in the morning.
- Do a 10 minute breathing exercise daily as this will release tension and open you up to better feelings.
- Keep a gratitude journal to notice the good things that are happening to you and to appreciate them.
- Share inspirational stories with others include stories about how you have helped your clients and how they have benefited from your services.
- Visualize what you want when you are in a good mood.
- Keep a visual reminder of your goals near to your workspace.
- We influence others through our energy so we need to keep it high/positive
- Think of yourself as the person your client most wants to meet.
- Make your unconscious work for you by acting as if your wants are already met as your unconscious cannot tell the difference between a wish and reality. The more frequently you do this, the more you will attract it.
The law of attraction is awareness, feeling well and setting up the right vibrations. Have you learned and benefited from using the Law of Attraction? Please let us know in the comments below. Photos from this meeting are in our Gallery.