Each event begins with the opportunity for members to promote their own services and to mingle, making it a valuable forum to meet other members, make new friends and contacts. Prospective members and their guests are very welcome. Networking and information evening events are free for members and £10 for guests, unless otherwise stated. Don’t forget to bring plenty of business cards with you!
Events are held normally held on the fourth Thursday of every month, alternating between venues in Sevenoaks and Tunbridge Wells. October will be the third Thursday to avoid half term.
- St Julians Club, Rumshott Estate Ltd, St Julians, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN15 0RX. Click here for a map
- Royal Wells Hotel, 59 Mount Ephraim, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4 8BE. Click here for map
- 7.30pm – Meet for networking and refreshments
- 7.45- 8.15pm – Each attendee has a 1 minute slot to briefly describe themselves and their business.
- 8.15 pm – Speaker or workshop commences at 8.15pm.
Arrive on the evening or to book in please contact us
All events are FREE for members and £10 for non members
Guests – please pay your meeting fees online using the Buy Now button (60p fee applies) and put your name and the meeting date as a reference, alternatively bring £10 cash to the meeting.
We meet on the fourth Thursday of each month.