Each event begins with the opportunity for members to promote their own services and to mingle, making it a valuable forum to meet other members, make new friends and contacts. Prospective members and their guests are very welcome. Networking and information evening events are free for members and £10 for guests, unless otherwise stated. Don’t forget to bring plenty of business cards with you!
Events are held on the fourth Thursday of every month, alternating between venues in Sevenoaks and Tunbridge Wells.
- St Julians Club, Rumshott Estate Ltd, St Julians, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN15 0RX. Click here for a map
- Royal Wells Hotel, 59 Mount Ephraim, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4 8BE. Click here for map
- 7.30pm – Meet for networking and refreshments
- 7.45pm – Each attendee has a 1 minute slot to briefly describe themselves and their business.
- 8pm – Speaker or workshop commences at 8pm.
Arrive on the evening or to book in please contact us
All events are FREE for members and £10 for non members
Guests – please pay your meeting fees online using the Buy Now button (60p fee applies) and put your name and the meeting date as a reference, alternatively bring £10 cash to the meeting.
We meet on the fourth Thursday of each month.
|Thu 26 May||Royal Wells|
|How to Eat for Amazing Energy and Brilliant Brain Power with Rebecca Hirst
Want to get great energy without relying on caffeine, sugar or carbs?
Want to think more clearly, boost your concentration and generate your best ideas yet?
Then join us on 26 May when Rebecca Hirst, nutrition expert and founder of Glorious Wellness will share:
• her 3 tried and tested ways to amplify your energy and get your brain firing on all cylinders
• how to silence your dietary diva telling you she needs sugar NOW
• how to Keep It Real: no fads or fancy superfoods required
Rebecca transforms the energy of busy professional women so that they feel gloriously well and accomplish amazing things. She’s coached many busy, almost-burnt-out, caffeine-dependent business women back to vibrant, vital health.
After 20 years being brilliant at marketing, 6 years of which were at Coca-Cola, (the irony’s not lost on her, senior Coke exec turned nutrition expert...) Rebecca left the corporate world to follow what lit her up: helping other busy women to feel gloriously well.
|Thu 23 Jun||St Julians|
|Body language and styling - how to present yourself with Sarah Gillmore and Victoria Sheridan.
|Thu 28 Jul||Royal Wells|
|August||no meeting||no meeting
|Thu 29 Sep||Royal Wells|
|Improving your Sales with Catherine Watkin. Details tbc
|Thu 20 Oct||St Julians|
|Thu 24 Nov||Royal Wells|
|PR with Wendy Roberts. Details tbc
|Thu 22 Dec||Royal Wells|
|Christmas Drinks 2016
(Visited 1,582 times, 2 visits today)